TR Series planetary winches are designed for standalone use on trailers, as well as towing and self-recovery applications. The highly efficient and rugged design of the gear train allows for fast line speeds and continuous winch operation.
With versatile mounting options and line pull ratings from 12,000 lb (5,443 kg) to 30,000 lb (13,608 kg), TR Series winches are easily adaptable to multiple applications.
Features & Benefits
- Low friction ball bearing drum for greater operating efficiency
- Compact, low-profile design can be mounted upright or low
- Long drum available for TR20 and TR30
- Wear resistant urethane brake seals
- Oil bath lubrication for serviceability and long life
- Manual or air actuated freespool clutch
- SAE J706 compliant
- EN 14492 compliant (optional, for TR20 and TR30 only)